Monday 12 May 2014

May Beauty Favourites

Image Credit: iHerb, Beauty Geek UK, Boots, Amazon

Hello everyone!

As we are now nearly two weeks into May I've decided to post this month's beauty favourites. My blog is new and I thought this was a nice way to start things off, so here we go!

A few weeks ago I purchased the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge from Boots; I have bought plenty of different foundation and concealer brushes in the past but none of them gave me full precision, comfort or coverage. This sponge however makes sure that applying foundation and concealer is an easy task and allows you to fully cover dark circles, spots and blemishes. Despite all of this I will have to buy another Real Techniques Sponge soon as my mischievous puppy stole it out of my beauty box and chewed off the pointed end...

My second beauty favourite this month is the Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer. I have tried various concealers in the past, including Rimmel and MAC, but this concealer is by far my favourite as ultimately it does what it says on the tin. My dark circles and spots are non-existent after applying this concealer and my face is instantly radiant, lasting all day.

In recent months Sainsbury's have released their own beauty range called Boutique, selling nail polishes, lip sticks and lip glosses. As a beauty junkie I had to try out the new range and decided on the Boutique lip gloss in Lip Lip Hooray. To my surprise the lip gloss was a beautifully pigmented peachy-pink which has good staying power of up to two hours. This is my go-to product for natural looks and I'll be sure to purchase some more shades in the future.

My last beauty favourite for May is Bobbi Brown's Creamy Lip Color in Hibiscus; this pink lipstick is highly pigmented and is one of my most used lip products due to it's beautiful colour and natural ability to go with almost any look. I have nearly used up all of this lipstick and I'm considering buying another in the future. Despite it's high price the lipstick has great staying power and you will rarely have to re-apply during the day.

Have you tried any of these beauty products? Let me know in the comments below and don't forget to leave your own monthly favourites! I'd love to try them out.

Chloe

Products:
Boutique Lip Gloss in Lip Lip Hooray £6.00
Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color in 56 Hibiscus £17.10

No comments:

Post a Comment